WebsiteOregon Community Credit Union
Oregon Community Credit Union
Beginning salary range: $68,000 – $85,000 per year
Oregon Community Credit Union has an opening for a Marketing Manager in Eugene, Oregon. As Marketing Manager, this role serves the marketing team in the day to day execution of marketing strategy and helps the team of marketing professionals excel as a collaborative team, service department and as individual contributors. This role is responsible for ensuring the effectiveness and success of marketing messaging and tactics that are developed out of strategies to support the organization’s objectives. This position will be responsible for driving marketing initiatives while effectively reporting Marketing’s ROI. If you have matching experience and want to be part of a dynamic and growing Credit Union, consider applying today!
As a not-for-profit financial institution, we strive to provide remarkable value and unparalleled personal guidance with every interaction. We focus on member service, community involvement and providing value to our more than 135,000 members with every decision we make. In exchange for high levels of work performance, dedication and innovative thinking, we are committed to providing our employees with a challenging, fun, open, and engaging work environment that motivates them to stay with us over the long haul. Benefits include a robust 401(k) program with employer match after 6 months; medical, vision, and dental coverage that starts the month after hire; life insurance and much more.
To find out more about Oregon Community Credit Union career opportunities, visit us at https://www.myoccu.org/current-career-opportunities.
To see a full job description and to apply, please visit us at https://myoccu.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/7dd3f003-8265-8f51-7a6d-894e6825391d/apply?source=646320-CS-27744.
- Lead the execution of marketing strategy, working collaboratively with the Director of Marketing to realize the strategic vision of the department. Collaborate with the team to get campaigns to market, report the results and spur iteration when necessary.
- Ensure developing marketing plans are in alignment with marketing strategy and the organization’s strategic plan.
- Manage campaign planning process, timelines, project deliverables, as well as collaboration and communication among the marketing team.
- Work collaboratively with business unit stakeholders and operations staff to share marketing initiatives.
- Lead content marketing strategy and execution, develop content for all stages of the buyer’s journey and demonstrate the ROI of the content marketing program.
- Develop marketing staff by identifying training opportunities to fit the personal development of each individual on the team.
- Manage marketing personnel, including processing timecards, time off requests, team training opportunities and performance reviews.
- Review all marketing collateral, review for brand identity alignment, brand positioning, key messages, audience alignment and AP style.
- Review all marketing plans for campaigns and enterprise projects, ensure alignment to strategic priorities and budget.
- Manage the project deliverables and timelines with agency partners.
- Review all marketing plans, copy, and design. Facilitate Director review when necessary.
- Manage marketing projects and initiatives with Agile Project Management method, utilizing the project management tool.
- Proactively communicate with Director of Marketing about upcoming and in-progress campaigns, as well as post-campaign recaps. Ensure all plans are well-documented and shared with Director of Marketing as well as Marketing Team.
- Partner with the Director of Marketing in the management of strategic initiatives including, but not limited to, brand management, persona research, customer journey mapping and member experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Active listening
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Brand management
- Budget management
- Builds relationships
- Communication with team
- Community involvement
- Content Marketing
- Creative problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Cultivates innovation
- Decision making skills
- Informed judgement
- Inspires and motivates others
- Leadership and professionalism
- Marketing planning
- Marketing automation
- People focused
- Solutions oriented
- Team and interpersonal skills
- To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work with a positive attitude every day.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Approach marketing with member-first perspective.
- Diligent in campaign tracking and reporting, educating the team on tracking and iteration best practices.
- Exhibit solid understanding of marketing automation strategies.
- Move projects forward and overcome barriers when presented.
- Promote a positive and collaborative team environment.
- Proactively seek understanding from colleagues.
- Obtain solid understanding of products marketing, product lifecycles, product launches, conversions and ongoing R&D.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and make sound decisions.
- At least three years of managing people.
- At least eight years of sophisticated marketing experience, demonstrating expertise in content marketing, digital marketing, CX and brand management.
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred.
- Three years of digital marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or a closely related field, or equivalent level of experience.
Physical Demands and Work Requirements:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Work Hours: This job can typically be done within a Monday through Friday schedule; however, based on events going on there will be times when evening and weekend work is required with little or no notice.
Oregon Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://myoccu.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/7dd3f003-8265-8f51-7a6d-894e6825391d/apply?source=646320-CS-27744 →